Customize your product with Dye Sublimation or Screen Printing. Learn more about these decorating options below and decide which is the best fit for your artwork and project.
Process: Dye Sublimation uses CMYK digital printing and water based inks along with a combination of heat and pressure to permanently dye your artwork into the fabric. Kind of like a permanent tattoo using science.
• Full bleed, all-over printing in unlimited colors
• Same price regardless of artwork colors & print locations
• Artwork can range from a digital picture to a professionally designed vector logo
• No fading, peeling, cracking, or washing out.
• Full-color CMYK printing means Pantone matching is not possible in all cases
• Accepted File Types: AI, PDF, EPS, SVG, PSD, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP
Process: Screen printing applies Pantone color-matched inks to the top of pre-dyed fabrics using a screen. The inks are cured to the fabric using heat and provide excellent contrast and detail. It’s like paint on a canvas.
• Have strict brand guidelines? Color-match a specific Pantone
• Achieve great detail and registration
• Priced by the color and print location
• Accepted File Types: AI, PDF, EPS
Pick from a variety of 30 top selling fabric colors:
• Click To View Available ChicoBag Fabric Colors
• Click To View To-Go Ware Fabric & Trim Colors